Sunday, August 11, 2013

Donors Choose (I just gotta share)

I can't keep this a secret anymore.... Donorschoose.org is the place to go and "state your request." I have gotten two projects funded 100%, and I mean BIG stuff. What you do, is go on and sign up for FREE. Of course, you have to work at a school, pre-school or church. You have to explain on their site what kind of school your associated (urban, low income ect) and why this item would benefit your students. It's very self explanatory. Donors Choose has the catalogs to choose what kind of items that you're requesting.  My first funded project, were two wire children bookshelves, and my most recent, a book spine label maker. They work on a point system, so they can dictate how much you can ask to be funded. Please, please check this out. I promise, it will be worth your while....... (FYI, my funded projects have totaled around $1000)

No comments:

Post a Comment