Friday, August 9, 2013

Rules, Rules and Rules

Ok, so I wanted to do something different for posting my library rules.  I am a huge fan of Etsy.com (if you haven't gone to this site... Don't, very addicting) and found wall words. What are wall words you ask?  Well, they are pre-cut ready to put up customized words. I found a woman on Etsy ( just type in wall words in the search box, and tons pop up) and gave her my words. When the words came, they come on a sheet of gloss paper, sticky side down. I decided, that I wanted to put the words directly on poster board, not the wall.  When I was ready to stick the words on the poster board, the words came off as an entire piece, but you can cut the words out to place them if you want to be precise. The end result, is a cool but different way to post rules.... Try it!!! Price runs around $25 depending on how many words you order. And you can order different fonts and colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment